Tsuge: Super Smooth Bent Bulldog
Product Number: 002-099-3865
Deep and heavy of transition, sharp and lean of shank, poised and dynamic in the set of the bowl, this Tsuge approach to the bent Bulldog is conspicuously modern, differing quite conspicuously from those of the English, Italian, or Danish schools. Nonetheless, it turns out handsomely well-balanced and easy in hand, too.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.09 in./129.29 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.08 in./27.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan