Tsuge: Kaga Smooth Bent Pot
Product Number: 002-099-3916
Seemingly Tsuge's answer to the old Sixten-designed "86" by Stanwell, this broad-bowled number is a fine example both of the strong influence of the Danish school upon that of the Japanese, as well as the unique stylistic aspects of the latter, too. Though their gesture and proportions are unmistakably similar, the Tsuge sports a softer, more organic aesthetic.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.09 in./129.29 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.16 in./29.46 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan