Tsuge: Kaga Smooth Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-099-3979
Thanks to the Tsuge "901"s broad, smooth shaping style, this rather modestly-sized briar is a real treat in hand, whether cradled or gripped. It's no slouch aesthetically either, of course, sporting the Japanese style's exquisitely gentle contours and neat, clean, yet organic shaping.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.98 in./126.49 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.09 in./27.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan