Tsuge: Kaga Smooth Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-099-4060
Displaying both the seamlessly smooth style of the Danish influence, and the low-slung, squat, organic shaping, which is indicative of the Japanese school's own unique approach, this Kaga bent Brandy presents a design soft and pleasing both to the eye and the hand, in a warm, smooth burnt-orange tinged finish.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.18 in./131.57 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.06 in./26.92 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan