Tsuge: Kaga Sandblasted Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-099-4164
Displaying both the seamlessly smooth style of the Danish influence, and the low-slung, squat, organic shaping which is indicative of the Japanese school's own unique approach, this Kaga bent Brandy presents a design defined by soft and pleasing lines, even when rendered, as it is here, in a jet-black sandblast.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.15 in./130.81 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.93 in./23.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.64 in./16.26 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan