Tsuge: Kaga Smooth Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-099-4208
Thanks to the Tsuge "901"s broad, smooth shaping style, this rather modestly-sized briar is a real treat in hand, whether cradled or gripped. It's no slouch aesthetically either, of course, sporting the Japanese style's exquisitely gentle contours and neat, clean, yet organic shaping. This one also happens to offer some pretty fine flame grain, as well as lots of birdseye.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.83 in./122.68 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.01 in./25.65 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.67 in./17.02 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan