Tsuge: Kaga Sandblasted Bent Pot
Product Number: 002-099-4407
Looking at this stocky, broad-bowled Tsuge design, you'd likely expect a short, squarish chamber, much like what you typically see in a classic English Prince design. Not so, however, it proves to be of good depth as well as breadth in actuality, about on par with a medium-sized Italian Pot.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.85 in./123.19 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan