Tsuge: Kaga Sandblasted Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-099-4194
Displaying both the seamlessly smooth style of the Danish influence, and the low-slung, squat, organic shaping which is indicative of the Japanese school's own unique approach, this Kaga bent Brandy presents a design defined by soft and pleasing lines, even when rendered, as it is here, in a jet-black sandblast.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.22 in./132.59 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.00 in./25.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan