Tsuge: Kaga Smooth Bent Pot
Product Number: 002-099-4082
Looking at this stocky, broad-bowled Tsuge design, you'd likely expect a short, squarish chamber, much like what you typically see in a classic English Prince design. Not so, however, it proves to be of good depth as well as breadth in actuality, about on par with a medium-sized Italian Pot.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.16 in./131.06 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.42 in./36.07 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.20 in./30.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan