Tsuge: Kaga Sandblasted Bent Pot
Product Number: 002-099-4342
While reminiscent of the old Sixten-designed Stanwell "86" in flow and proportions, Tsuge's own Danish-inspired bent Pot presents itself with a rounded, muscular style, serving as a neat, solid, handy example of how Japanese pipemakers have hybridized native Japanese artistic elements with the Scandinavian shaping influences they've adopted.
- Eric N. Squires
We are sorry, but this pipe has sold. Look below to find similar pipes.
Ask a question about this product.
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.32 in./135.13 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.27 in./32.26 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan