Tsuge: Urushi Iris Billiard with Bamboo and Tamper
Product Number: 002-099-5788
The Iris is a traditional spring and summer flower in Japanese art, being used here to represent summer in Tsuge's Botanicals series. It serves as a beautiful motif for this Urushi finished piece.
- Sykes Wilford
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.68 in./144.35 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.43 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.98 in./50.25 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.60 in./40.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.86 in./21.88 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.39 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan