Tsuge: Kaga Smooth (902)
Product Number: 002-099-5841
Similar to Stanwell's "86," designed by Sixten Ivarsson, this "902" may sport more of a Japanese-style, soft-lined and organic flow, however there's no shortage of Danish influence here. It's a handy number, housing a chamber surrounded by stout walls, and seen here wearing a warm, smooth finish.
- Daniel Bumgardner
Take 10% Off Everything Site Wide$114.75
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.39 in./136.91 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.21 in./30.73 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan