Tsuge: Chubby Sandblasted Bent Billiard with Bamboo
Product Number: 002-099-6023
A single knuckle of pale bamboo makes up the shank of this chubby shape from Tsuge, pairing it with a dark sandblasted Billiard bowl, housing a capacious chamber and offering a stimulating texture in hand. It's been fitted with the neat addition of a mount configuration, not commonly seen with bamboo, but here lending it a modernist sort of charm.- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.65 in./143.43 mm.
- Weight: 1.85 oz./52.31 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.63 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.31 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.94 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.68 in./42.78 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan