Tsuge: Sandblasted Bent Billiard with Bamboo
Product Number: 002-099-6098
It comes as no surprise that Tsuge uses Japanese bamboo on their pipes. While the knuckles aren't always close together, the skin of the material is thick, matches the shapes well, and colors beautifully over time. This bent Billiard is a very nice example of form and function.
- Andrew Wike
Take 10% Off Everything Site WideSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.65 in./143.62 mm.
- Weight: 1.47 oz./41.78 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.88 in./47.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.35 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.01 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./37.20 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan