Tsuge: Sandblasted Bent Billiard with Bamboo
Product Number: 002-099-6099
Bamboo goes with just about anything, from a black sandblast to a warm, smooth golden finish. Little surprise it became a popular choice for artisans, and can be found on even the most rarefied of smoking instruments. Fortunately, though, it hasn't become exclusive just to them. Tsuge offers these bamboo-shanked beauties at a price that's as accessible as many a common, all-briar smoker.
- Daniel Bumgardner
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.69 in./144.61 mm.
- Weight: 1.47 oz./41.73 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.58 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.47 in./37.34 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./20.98 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.46 in./36.98 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan