Tsuge: Mizki Sandblasted (943)
Product Number: 002-099-6155
Like certain old Stanwell shapes, the "943" of Tsuge is a factory-made pipe that benefits from plateau briar being considered a requirement for its production. Put simply, this results in a briar that's modest in price, yet that sports very fetching grain as a rule.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.50 in./139.78 mm.
- Weight: 1.51 oz./42.94 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.16 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.66 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan