Tsuge: Mizki Sandblasted (943)
Product Number: 002-099-6157
A mix of Danish and Japanese influences characterize Tsuge's "943" shape — a rather Horn-like bent Dublin with crisp lines running down either flank. Completing the organic aesthetic, the rim has been lent a fair bit of craggy plateau, and the stummel itself is finished in a dark stain and light sandblast.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.43 in./137.97 mm.
- Weight: 1.49 oz./42.30 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.52 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.44 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.30 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan