Tsuge: Mizki Sandblasted (943)
Product Number: 002-099-6158
Like certain old Stanwell shapes, the "943" of Tsuge is a factory-made pipe that benefits from plateau briar being considered a requirement for its production. Put simply, this results in a briar that's modest in price, yet that sports very fetching grain as a rule.- Rachel DuBose
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.45 in./138.49 mm.
- Weight: 1.49 oz./42.17 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./48.93 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.51 in./38.41 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.63 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.18 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan