Tsuge: Mizki Smooth (943)
Product Number: 002-099-6568
Displaying an organic and flowing form, and rendered from plateau briar, this "943" from Tsuge is a wonderfully dynamic composition with free-flowing lines and an upright, freehand style, though it is geometrically precise up to the plateau rim, which of course surrenders to the whims of Mother Nature.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.46 in./138.57 mm.
- Weight: 1.28 oz./36.28 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.89 in./48.06 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.34 in./33.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.37 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan