Tsuge: Mizki Smooth (943)
Product Number: 002-099-6572
A beautiful example of Tsuge's strong Danish influence, this striking "943" bent Dublin features a fluid sense of flow from rim to bit, with a light, lifting heel and a neat sweeping gesture through the transition. Like all pipes in the Mizki line, it's crafted from high-tier plateau briar, with the rugged, organic crown to match.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.41 in./137.52 mm.
- Weight: 1.28 oz./36.24 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in./34.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.47 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.57 in./39.96 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan