Tsuge: Mizki Sandblasted (943)
Product Number: 002-099-6580
Like certain old Stanwell shapes, the "943" of Tsuge is a factory-made pipe that benefits from plateau briar being considered a requirement for its production. Put simply, this results in a pipe that's modest in price, yet boasts very fetching grain as a rule.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.47 in./138.92 mm.
- Weight: 1.55 oz./43.87 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./48.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.00 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./18.94 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan