Tsuge: Mizki Sandblasted (943)
Product Number: 002-099-6582
A mix of Danish and Japanese influences characterize Tsuge's "943" shape — a rather Horn-like bent Dublin with crisp lines running down either flank. Completing the organic aesthetic, the rim has been lent a fair bit of craggy plateau, and the stummel itself is finished in a dark stain and light sandblast.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.49 in./139.38 mm.
- Weight: 1.53 oz./43.29 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.91 in./48.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.18 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.77 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.61 in./40.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan