Tsuge: Mizki Sandblasted (943)
Product Number: 002-099-6586
A mix of Danish and Japanese influences characterize Tsuge's "943" shape — a rather Horn-like bent Dublin with crisp lines running down either flank. Completing the organic aesthetic, the rim has been lent a fair bit of craggy plateau, and the stummel itself is finished in a dark stain and light sandblast.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.42 in./137.64 mm.
- Weight: 1.54 oz./43.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.75 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.24 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.61 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.12 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan