Tsuge: Mizki Sandblasted (943)
Product Number: 002-099-6588
Like certain old Stanwell shapes, the "943" of Tsuge is a factory-made pipe that benefits from plateau briar being considered a requirement for its production. Put simply, this results in a pipe that's modest in price, yet boasts very fetching grain as a rule.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.49 in./139.46 mm.
- Weight: 1.52 oz./43.15 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.92 in./48.79 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.46 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.72 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.27 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan