Tsuge: Mizki Sandblasted (943)
Product Number: 002-099-6591
A mix of Danish and Japanese influences characterize Tsuge's "943" shape — a rather Horn-like bent Dublin with crisp lines running down either flank. Completing the organic aesthetic, the rim has been lent a fair bit of craggy plateau, and the stummel itself is finished in a dark stain and light sandblast.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.49 in./139.36 mm.
- Weight: 1.55 oz./43.96 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.94 in./49.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.57 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.72 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.48 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan