Tsuge: Ichirin Sandblasted Bamboo Dublin
Product Number: 002-099-6600
Long, slender, light and elegant, this Tsuge does a fine job of capturing the aesthetic essence of the traditional kiseru, despite a bowl of briar requiring stouter walls than the (typically brass) originals. Similarly, they've kept the chamber very small, like those of kiserus. If you ever want to try a piece quite similar to the traditional Japanese smoking instrument, the "Ichirin" will be well-suited to the task.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 8.04 in./204.23 mm.
- Weight: 7.30 oz./206.99 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.05 in./26.71 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.71 in./18.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.50 in./12.71 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.16 in./29.54 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan