Tsuge: The Tasting (23)
Product Number: 002-099-6714
Broad, stout-walled, and saddle-stemmed, this Pot from Tsuge is a charming piece from The Tasting series, which belies some of their usually supple, Danish inspired aesthetic. It's been finished in a crisp, extra-dark sandblast and topped with a jet-black stem, the combination making for a subtle finish with plenty of texture.- Jeffery Sitts
15% Off All PipesSold
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.03 in./153.28 mm.
- Weight: 2.12 oz./59.97 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.98 in./50.20 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.90 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.06 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.66 in./42.06 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan