Tsuge: The Tasting (23)
Product Number: 002-099-6716
The largest design in Tsuge's The Tasting series, this stout-walled, beefy take on the Pot boasts an impressive breadth of chamber, as well as plenty of muscularity through the transition and shank. While the other offerings in this line from Tsuge feature some strong Danish cues, this one nods more to the Italian neoclassical style, with the bowl bearing the majority of the composition's visual weight in profile.- Andrew Wike
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.03 in./153.14 mm.
- Weight: 2.12 oz./59.97 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.98 in./50.24 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.91 in./23.21 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.80 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan