Tsuge: Kaga Sandblasted (901)
Product Number: 002-099-6760
While the Kaga series "902" bent Dublin shape is just as broad at its widest point, and actually a bit larger (specifically, taller) than the "901" design, this is the shape that always struck me as the most robust. That is all a matter of where mass is placed in the shape, of course, with the "901" being a much more "anchored" design, wide at the bottom, where the waistline joins with the short, sturdy shank.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.74 in./120.29 mm.
- Weight: 1.64 oz./46.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.55 in./39.35 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.19 in./30.30 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.62 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan