Tsuge: Kaga Smooth (902)
Product Number: 002-099-6764
There are few clearer examples of the Danish school's influence upon that of the Japanese than this "902" bent Dublin-Pot design by Tsuge. Just sit one of these broad-rimmed little beauties down next to a Sixten Ivarsson-designed Stanwell "86," and they'll appear like long-lost siblings. There are differences as well, of course: in fitting with the Japanese style, the Tsuge presents its minimalist aesthetic in a more organic manner, being shapelier and more gentle of line.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.97 in./126.23 mm.
- Weight: 1.61 oz./45.58 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.16 in./29.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.62 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.82 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan