Tsuge: Kaga Smooth (902)
Product Number: 002-099-6765
Similar to Stanwell's "86," designed by Sixten Ivarsson, this "902" from Tsuge may display more of a Japanese-style, soft-lined and organic flow, however there's no shortage of Danish influence here. It's a handy number, housing a chamber surrounded by stout walls, and seen here wearing a warm, smooth finish.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.92 in./125.04 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.40 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.57 in./39.89 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.15 in./29.22 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.90 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.82 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan