Tsuge: Kaga Sandblasted (902)
Product Number: 002-099-6771
Clearly influenced by the Danish school, this "902" bent Dublin from Tsuge displays a rounded rim crowning a squat, flared bowl. Overall, it's a lovely, organic piece that's compact enough to slip into a pocket, yet still feels firm in hand thanks to its thick walls.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.94 in./125.58 mm.
- Weight: 1.46 oz./41.46 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.52 in./38.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.14 in./28.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.40 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.70 in./43.09 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan