Tsuge: Cat's Eye Smooth (607) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-099-6803
A bent Egg of considerable chamber depth but otherwise compact length, this "607" from Tsuge is found here in the Cat's Eye series. The line presents several shapes from the Japanese workshop, all united by pinched shanks with flanking ridgelines for a cross section that resembles the line's namesake. This piece is finished in a vivid, mahogany stain and is accented by pale acrylic of creamy, ivory-like hues at the shank face.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.84 in./122.94 mm.
- Weight: 2.02 oz./57.22 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.46 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.61 in./40.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./20.99 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.74 in./44.32 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan