Tsuge: Cat's Eye Smooth (606) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-099-6812
From the venerable Tsuge workshop in Japan, this Cat's Eye "606" features an Apple bowl, somewhat compressed in aspirations toward the Tomato shape, beautifully rounded and maintaining its distinct shape thanks to the precise cheeking at the transition. The shank expands from the bowl, tapering toward the shank end in geometric precision with crisp ridgelines to the acrylic accent which resembles a cat's eye with its lenticular cross section.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.78 in./121.47 mm.
- Weight: 2.31 oz./65.60 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.70 in./43.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.34 in./34.00 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.04 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./46.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan