Tsuge: The Tasting (16)
Product Number: 002-099-6822
Employing refined understatement for stylized simplicity of form, Tsuge's "16" shape is here part of The Tasting series, presenting a tall, cylindrical bowl with near subliminal curvature to the rim, with a low transition and slender shank-and-stem combination trailing into the distance. It's a fairly long pipe to match its vertical stature, and covered in a low-profile sandblast that well maintains the piece's elegant shaping.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.09 in./154.63 mm.
- Weight: 0.95 oz./26.98 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.07 in./52.49 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.79 in./45.36 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.63 in./16.11 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.08 in./27.42 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Chimney
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan