Tsuge: Kaga Smooth (901) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-099-6861
In keeping with much of Japanese pipe design, Tsuge is heavily influenced by the Danish masters, as evidenced through the smooth, clean approach to line and form. This is readily evident in this low-slung, broad-bowled "901" bent Apple that still maintains the minimalist style of the Japanese school.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.14 in./130.46 mm.
- Weight: 1.45 oz./41.05 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.46 in./37.09 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.27 in./32.23 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.14 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.72 in./43.59 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan