Tsuge: Capito Smooth Egg
Product Number: 002-099-6952
A smooth Egg from the Japanese workshop of Tsuge pipes, this Capito piece is reminiscent of the Falcon pipes so popular during the mid-20th century, with a briar bowl in smooth, contrast stain, and a metal heel and shank, the shank undulating along its length for visual stimulation before reaching the tapered, black, vulcanite mouthpiece.- Chuck Stanion
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.40 in./137.16 mm.
- Weight: 0.72 oz./20.41 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.43 in./36.32 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.52 in./13.21 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.59 in./14.99 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.02 in./25.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan