Tsuge: Kaga Smooth (902) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-099-6978
Similar to Stanwell's "86," designed by Sixten Ivarsson, this "902" from Tsuge may display more of a Japanese-style, soft-lined and organic flow, however there's no shortage of Danish influence here. It's a handy number, housing a respectably capacious chamber surrounded by stout walls, and is seen here wearing a warm, smooth finish.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.11 in./129.75 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.57 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.62 in./41.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.21 in./30.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.26 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.78 in./45.16 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan