Tsuge: Kaga Smooth (902) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-099-6982
Clearly influenced by the Danish style of pipe making, this "902" bent Dublin from Tsuge displays a rounded rim crowning a squat, flared bowl. Overall, it's a lovely, organic piece that's compact enough to slip into a pocket, yet still feels firm in hand thanks to its stout insulating walls.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.09 in./129.29 mm.
- Weight: 1.51 oz./42.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.20 in./30.48 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.75 in./44.45 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan