Tsuge: Kaga Sandblasted (904)
Product Number: 002-099-7142
A gestural, dynamic bent Egg interpretation, Tsuge's "904" design is a charming and versatile piece. Rendered in pocket-friendly dimensions, this offering is perfect for on-the-go smokes but still offers a respectably deep tobacco chamber despite its compact length. The bowl's forward-urging momentum is nicely balanced by the downturned saddle stem with the mouthpiece's disc-shaped base mirroring the subtle flare of the abbreviated shank.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.88 in./124.03 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.14 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.74 in./44.25 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.29 in./32.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.49 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.73 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan