Tsuge: Kaga Sandblasted (904)
Product Number: 002-099-7161
Tsuge's "904" bent Egg is a plump-bowled, gestural interpretation that's been rendered in compact, pocket-friendly proportions. That said, the tobacco chamber is still quite capacious and the downturned stem along with the piece's light weight allows for a comfortable, hands-free smoking experience. Finished in a dark stained, light-depth sandblast, this piece should prove to be a versatile and reliable smoking companion.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.84 in./123.04 mm.
- Weight: 1.39 oz./39.42 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.73 in./43.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.88 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.59 in./40.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan