Tsuge: Kaga Sandblasted (904)
Product Number: 002-099-7164
Combining compact length with a lot of smooth curves, Tsuge's "904" bent Egg makes for a briar that's short enough to tuck into a jacket pocket, and yet also pleasantly full-bodied in hand. This particular example wears an extra-dark sandblast that offers a pleasant tactile experience in hand while remaining light-depth to maintain the shape's supple curves.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.88 in./124.06 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.68 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.70 in./43.30 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.81 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.92 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan