Tsuge: Kaga Sandblasted (904)
Product Number: 002-099-7201
Presenting a plump, broad-based bowl in a minimalist design influenced by Danish shaping cues, Tsuge's "904" bent Egg is a pocket-friendly, supple piece. It displays a dark, formal color palette comprised of a light depth sandblast paired to an elegantly tapered, jet-black stem. Despite its compact length, it boasts plenty of chamber capacity and a handsome profile.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.80 in./121.91 mm.
- Weight: 1.59 oz./45.06 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.39 in./35.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.80 in./20.21 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.65 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan