Tsuge: Kaga Sandblasted (904)
Product Number: 002-099-7202
Voluptuous in hand and rife with supple curves, this "904" bent Egg from Tsuge manages to pair that suppleness with a compact, pocket-friendly length. Dressed in an extra-dark sandblast, this Kaga pipe offers a decent amount of chamber capacity, while the forward-ebbing bowl is pleasantly balanced by the downturned stem.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.78 in./121.47 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.48 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.41 in./35.85 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.18 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.83 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan