Tsuge: Kaga Sandblasted (904)
Product Number: 002-099-7214
A gestural, dynamic bent Egg interpretation, Tsuge's "904" design is a charming and versatile piece. Rendered in pocket-friendly dimensions, this offering is perfect for on-the-go smokes but still offers a respectably deep tobacco chamber despite its compact length. The bowl's forward-urging momentum is nicely balanced by the downturned saddle stem with the mouthpiece's disc-shaped base mirroring the subtle flare of the abbreviated shank.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.88 in./123.92 mm.
- Weight: 1.58 oz./44.92 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.75 in./44.55 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.26 in./31.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.78 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.46 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan