Tsuge: Kaga Sandblasted (904)
Product Number: 002-099-7220
Combining compact length with a lot of smooth curves, Tsuge's "904" bent Egg makes for a briar that's short enough to tuck into a jacket pocket, and yet also pleasantly full-bodied in hand. This particular example wears an extra dark sandblast that offers a pleasant tactile experience in hand while remaining light-depth to maintain the shape's supple curves.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.87 in./123.61 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.40 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.76 in./44.78 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.26 in./31.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.63 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.28 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan