Tsuge: Kaga Sandblasted (904)
Product Number: 002-099-7222
Plump of bowl and generously chambered, this Kaga "904" bent Egg from Tsuge is very robust and broad, yet remains pocket-friendly, with a bit of forward cant. The abbreviated shank flares at the end, and a shiny, black stem continues the implied motion. The hearty bowl is dressed in a dark, sandblast that showcases the briar's natural grain, resulting in a handsome, formal palette.-Angela Robertson
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.83 in./122.60 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.38 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.17 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.25 in./31.76 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./19.97 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.49 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan