Tsuge: Kaga Sandblasted (904)
Product Number: 002-099-7223
Combining compact length with a lot of smooth curves, Tsuge's "904" bent Egg makes for a briar that's short enough to tuck into a jacket pocket, and yet also pleasantly full-bodied in hand. This particular example wears an extra dark sandblast that offers a pleasant tactile experience in hand while remaining light-depth to maintain the shape's supple curves.-Truett Smith
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.83 in./122.75 mm.
- Weight: 1.61 oz./45.75 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.25 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.26 in./32.04 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.78 in./19.88 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan