Tsuge: Topper Smooth Stack
Product Number: 002-099-7244
Calling to mind the iconic "check mark" style associated with classic Pipe-Dan shapes, Tsuge's Topper series consists of Stack designs that are perfect for lengthy smoking sessions. Though the stem isn't downturned at all, the angled transition lends this piece a bent-like smoking posture, while the tobacco chamber is nearly three inches deep. The increased bowl height provides even more canvas for the light, honey-blonde stain to illuminate the briar's natural grain patterns.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.08 in./129.06 mm.
- Weight: 1.41 oz./39.92 g.
- Bowl Height: 3.15 in./80.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.79 in./70.76 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.70 in./17.78 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.19 in./30.25 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Chimney
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan