Tsuge: Topper Smooth Stack
Product Number: 002-099-7261
Calling to mind the iconic "check mark" style associated with classic Pipe-Dan shapes, Tsuge's Topper series consists of Stack designs that are perfect for lengthy smoking sessions. Though the stem isn't downturned at all, the angled transition lends this piece a bent-like smoking posture, while the tobacco chamber is nearly three inches deep. The increased bowl height provides even more canvas for the light, honey-blonde stain to illuminate the briar's natural grain patterns.- Jeffery Sitts
The pipe you see is the pipe you receive. Click here to see our photography process.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.09 in./129.32 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.62 g.
- Bowl Height: 3.08 in./78.22 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.84 in./72.09 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.68 in./17.38 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.18 in./30.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Chimney
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan